Full Service Pet Grooming
Healthi Paws offers full service pet grooming in Valparaiso, Indiana for dogs and cats. Every day our groomers take care of dog grooming and cat grooming for all sizes, all breeds, all ages of pets.
Our certified, experienced pet groomers have been charming pets and their owners for over four years. Your pet will feel the love in our clean, state-of-the-art grooming facility. Contact us today to schedule an appointment!
Pet Grooming Services
Dog Grooming & Cat Grooming
Available at Healthi Paws North
2912 Calumet Ave Valparaiso, IN
- 2 – 6 months old
- Small – Medium $35
- Large – Extra Large $45
- *Includes: Face, Feet, Sanitary Trim
- Small Breed $40 – $45
- Medium Breed $45 – $55
- Large Breed (short hair) $55 – $60
- Large Breed (long hair) $60 – $65
- Extra Large Breed $80 – $85
- Nail Clipping $10
- Nail Grinding $10
- Nail Polishing $10
- Anal Glands & Wash $15
- Ear Cleaning $10
- Teeth Cleaning $10
Full Service Grooming includes: Bath, Cut, Ears, Nail Trim and Anal Glands.
$5 Toenail Tuesdays
Find out why Northwest Indiana pets and their owners rave about Toenail Tuesday at Healthi Paws!
Toenail Tuesday is first come, first serve. Services are available 9 a.m. – 6 p.m. every Tuesday at our North location (2912 Calumet, Valparaiso).
Our groomers take care of all kinds of animals on Toenail Tuesday – dogs, cats, bunnies & more. Please note, we are not able to trim toenails on birds or hedgehogs.
Grooming Salon Hours
Monday – Friday 9 a.m. – 4 p.m.
Saturday 9 a.m. – 2 p.m.
Sunday 10 a.m. – 2 p.m.
Appointments are strongly recommended
A la carte services are available for walk-ins, but we suggest you call first to check groomer availability to help us serve you the best.
I'm always hesitant to leave my little Marlie anywhere. He's blind and sometimes gets nervous in unfamiliar places. But he always leaves Healthi Paws so happy. Thank you for treating him so well and all the hard work you do to keep him looking adorable. - Jaclyn K.
Love Healthi Paws, every time my dogs go in they come back looking like a million bucks. Thank you for the awesome grooming you do on my boys! -- Christie Marie
Won't take our dog anywhere else! We have a very anxious Doberman who hates water and nail trims with all of his sweet little heart! Even veterinarians have refused to cut his nails. Met Vanessa at a wedding and told her about his issues and was convinced take him in. We took him in for his first bath, expecting to get a report about how difficult he was...but we didn't! They were able to do what had been a such difficult and heartbreaking experience for us. We've seen so much improvement in his anxiety about grooming thanks to taking him to this great team consistently. Special thanks to Kristy who is always so good with our crazy Monkey man! -- Lindsey Easton Bair
- A few weeks ago, I had our elderly (almost 16 yrs old) dog groomed at Healthi Paws by Vanessa. It was an excellent experience for both our dog and myself. Our old girl is truly a member of the family, and has begun to develop dementia. She gets extremely anxious with grooming now, and has trouble after every groomer we've taken her to. I asked for a private grooming so I could stay with her, thinking that might help. Vanessa was more than willing to accommodate my request, and even worked with my schedule to be able to make it happen amidst the other appointments we had. She did AMAZING with our sweet dog, and I will only be using Vanessa from here on out. We've been buying our dog food online, but after having SUCH a positive experience, we will be buying all our animal products from Healthi Paws in order to support such a great, local business. -- Kathryn White
Brought in Cooper for his first grooming after having terrible experiences with other groomers. Fantastic service and care for my dog. I highly recommend them for any grooming or pet food/toy! -- Andrew Berns
I had Christy trim my German Shepherd's nails today and she did a phenomenal job. He has terrible separation anxiety and has had a bad experience with nail trimmings in the past, so it was a breath of fresh air to be able to be present during the entire process. I highly recommend her! -- Nicole Dubar