Full Service Pet Grooming
Pet Grooming Services
Dog Grooming & Cat Grooming at our North location
2912 Calumet Ave Valparaiso, IN
Every day our groomers take care of dogs and cats of all sizes, all breeds, and all ages. Our certified, experienced pet groomers have been charming pets and their owners for over four years. Your pet will feel the love in our clean, state-of-the-art grooming facility.
- Monday – Friday 9 a.m. – 4 p.m.
- Saturday 9 a.m. – 2 p.m.
- Sunday** 11 a.m. – 2 p.m.
- **Full grooming services NOT available on Sundays. Only nail trims.
Appointments strongly recommended
- A la carte services are occasionally available for walk-ins.
- We suggest you call ahead to check with our grooming staff.
- Appointments are not required for our U Wash Service & Toenail Tuesdays.
Full Service Grooming Includes:
- Ear cleaning
- Nail Trim
- Anal Glands
- 2 – 6 months old
- Small – Medium $35
- Large – Extra Large $45
- *Includes: Face, Feet, Sanitary Trim
- Small Breed $40 – $45
- Medium Breed $45 – $55
- Large Breed (short hair) $55 – $60
- Large Breed (long hair) $60 – $65
- Extra Large Breed $80 – $85
A La Carte Services
- Nail Clipping $10
- Nail Grinding $10
- Nail Polishing $10
- Anal Glands & Wash $15
- Ear Cleaning $10
- Teeth Cleaning $10
$5 Toenail Tuesdays
Toenail Tuesday is first come, first serve. Services are available 9 a.m. – 6 p.m. every Tuesday at our North location (2912 Calumet, Valparaiso).
Find out why Northwest Indiana pets and their owners rave about Toenail Tuesday at Healthi Paws!
Our groomers take care of all kinds of animals on Toenail Tuesday – dogs, cats, bunnies & more. Please note, we are not able to trim toenails on birds or hedgehogs.
New Toys in Stock for Spring!
When was the last time you treated your pet to a new toy? Our new inventory of toys will keep your pets stimulated and happy. Pick up a new treat or toy at your pet’s next grooming appointment!
Very nice and helpful. Best thing is they make my puppy feel at ease they have a great amount of patience and that is a major deal with my hyper little guy. - Debbie P
Grooming very well done, clean, inviting environment. - Arthur Hawryluk
Awesome store, great help, everything you need for your pets!! Perfect location, excellent groomers and even a dog wash in case you want to bathe & groom your pet yourself. - Dawn Meyers
I had Christy trim my German Shepherd's nails today and she did a phenomenal job. He has terrible separation anxiety and has had a bad experience with nail trimmings in the past, so it was a breath of fresh air to be able to be present during the entire process. I highly recommend her! -- Nicole Dubar
Brought in Cooper for his first grooming after having terrible experiences with other groomers. Fantastic service and care for my dog. I highly recommend them for any grooming or pet food/toy! -- Andrew Berns
- A few weeks ago, I had our elderly (almost 16 yrs old) dog groomed at Healthi Paws by Vanessa. It was an excellent experience for both our dog and myself. Our old girl is truly a member of the family, and has begun to develop dementia. She gets extremely anxious with grooming now, and has trouble after every groomer we've taken her to. I asked for a private grooming so I could stay with her, thinking that might help. Vanessa was more than willing to accommodate my request, and even worked with my schedule to be able to make it happen amidst the other appointments we had. She did AMAZING with our sweet dog, and I will only be using Vanessa from here on out. We've been buying our dog food online, but after having SUCH a positive experience, we will be buying all our animal products from Healthi Paws in order to support such a great, local business. -- Kathryn White
Won't take our dog anywhere else! We have a very anxious Doberman who hates water and nail trims with all of his sweet little heart! Even veterinarians have refused to cut his nails. Met Vanessa at a wedding and told her about his issues and was convinced take him in. We took him in for his first bath, expecting to get a report about how difficult he was...but we didn't! They were able to do what had been a such difficult and heartbreaking experience for us. We've seen so much improvement in his anxiety about grooming thanks to taking him to this great team consistently. Special thanks to Kristy who is always so good with our crazy Monkey man! -- Lindsey Easton Bair
Love Healthi Paws, every time my dogs go in they come back looking like a million bucks. Thank you for the awesome grooming you do on my boys! -- Christie Marie
I'm always hesitant to leave my little Marlie anywhere. He's blind and sometimes gets nervous in unfamiliar places. But he always leaves Healthi Paws so happy. Thank you for treating him so well and all the hard work you do to keep him looking adorable. - Jaclyn K.